Native Instruments Massive Crack (Mac) Download
Native Instruments MASSIVE Mac Crack is a Sonic Monster – the ultimate bass and lead synthesizer. The virtual-analog concept contradicts the latest contemporary sound he creates. MASSIVE is clear and easy to use and gives you overwhelming sounds from the first note. MASSIVE gives your songs a solid foundation with the creamiest and most powerful bass. Razor-sharp lead runs through the mix even with stacked sand and dirt. An impressive selection of wavetable oscillators, modulation options as well as filters and effects deliver a broad and inspiring sound spectrum.
Native Instruments MASSIVE Crack contains over 1,300 sounds, all created by leading artists and sound designers. With efficient search and intuitive filtering functions, you can find presets based on certain features and attributes – a particularly musical and intuitive approach. MASSIVE is ideal for live performances. The integrated step sequencer, effects, and a very flexible modulation concept provide incredible versatility. All of these features have been implemented with an emphasis on socializing, making MASSIVE as easy to use on a busy stage as it is in the studio.
Native Instruments Massive Mac Crack Features:
- The MASSIVE macro controls provide fast, straightforward control – they are automatically assigned to the eight macro controls for all KOMPLETE KONTROL S-SERIES keyboards and all MASCHINE hardware.
- All important parameters of a sound are preconfigured and assigned to these controllers. A single controller can process multiple assignments. For example, just turn up the tempo and watch several underlying parameters change at the same time.
- With the macro controls, you can instantly and completely customize all of MASSIVE’s presets without having to understand the technical structure of the sound.
- The macro controls basically convert any sound into a number of possible sounds that transform into each other seamlessly.
- In addition, macro controls are the main interface with other applications. These are destinations for MIDI assignments that can be easily set using the MIDI Learn function. These are also the first eight parameters reported to a host when MASSIVE is used as a plug-in.
- The sound synthesis of native massiv Crack instruments is based on a unique wave sampling algorithm implemented in three parallel oscillator modules. It combines the best sound quality with the greatest flexibility and controllability. Think of a sweeping oscillator like a multitrack sequencer. One of the tracks contains a saw wave and the other a pulse wave.
- In the vertical dimension, MASSIVE oscillators allow these tracks to be seamlessly merged. In the horizontal dimension, the reading speed curve of a single cycle can be processed in three different bending modes.
- MASSIVE offers an unlimited number of these “tracks” in each wavetable as well as two additional manipulation modes that are relevant for time and frequency settings. Of course, the “tracks” are not limited to sawtooth waves or conventional pulses.
- MASSIVE comes with 85 specially developed wavetables, each with a unique combination of waveforms and special sound properties. Finally, a modulation oscillator can be used to vary the signal from the main oscillator. It can be used for ring modulation, phase modulation (which looks like FM) and other modulation modes.
- A noise generator provides an additional signal source which can be mixed with other signals to create certain effects. For example, it can be used in combination with MASSIVE comb filters for a physical modeling approach to sound design.
- The basic structure of Native Instruments MASSIVE Crack corresponds to the well-known paradigm of subtractive synthesis, which facilitates understanding and at the same time guarantees a very flexible signal flow. You can place two insert effects at different places in the signal flow.
- You can also save the signal at any time and put it back to the start. For example, you can filter a sound and send it back to the filter input. This can lead to very lively and dynamic results. The flexibility is further increased by inserting an insert effect in the feedback path.
- You can send any oscillator signal directly to the synthesizer output, bypassing any filters and / or main effects. This function can be used to add a direct beat to layered and heavily modulated sounds, for example to add a sub-bass.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- SUPPORTED INTERFACES
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- ADDITIONAL INFO
- MASSIVE offers different types of modulation sources which, thanks to the innovative user interface, can be easily assigned to any of its parameters. Multiple parameters can be assigned to a single macro control, combining technical parameters into a single control – a much more musical approach. For example, you can assign the cutoff frequencies of the two filters to a macro and label them as “Brightness”.
- The envelopes of the native massive x Crack instruments have an extended loop mode: part of the envelope can be looped, and you can toggle between different transitions or transitions for the defined start and end points of the loop. Various other options make MASSIVE envelopes truly unique.
- MASSIVE contains two step sequencer modes: while the stepper corresponds to known and established modes of operation, the performer can be trained individually with each performer, making it ideal for advanced rhythmic structures.
- A flexible low frequency oscillator completes the list of modulation sources. The variety of options is as great as it is quick to use. This is further improved by including templates for standard tasks for all modulation sources such as envelopes, LFOs, steppers and artists.
- For example, defining an envelope on a generic ADSR form is a quick one-click problem.
Different parameters can be adjusted on the different MASSIVE global parameter pages – parameters that most other synthesizers don’t mention and cannot adjust. MASSIVE shows its true potential for sound design.
- The key tracking pages map the incoming pitch information generated by your keyboard or sequencer for each oscillator and filter.
- There is even a separate key follow control for filter cutoff frequencies and other additional parameters such as the width of a bandpass filter or the feedback of a comb filter. This can be used to create effects which can be controlled by simply playing your keyboard.
How to Install Native Instruments Massive Crack?
- First download here.
- Unzip it and forced to start.
- Press now to install a configuration file.
- After the installation is completed.
- Now press to generate a license key.
- Copy the keys and paste them now.
- The process is complete! Have fun with version.